SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic is a free trial software application from the Network Monitoring subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-03-12. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
Solution for integration of the computer network management and data pre-processing with SCADA using OPC interface or Web Services
It has the following features:
- implemented OPC specifications:OPC DA 3.0, 2.05, 1.0, OPC XML DA, OPC Alarms and Events Version 1.1 and 1.0
- implemented protocols: SNMPv2c, SNMPv1
- using SNMP commands GET, SET and TRAP
- using ICMP ping to manage devices without running SNMP agent and displaying of round trip time as one OPC variable
- tags in address space of the OPC server are defined using MIB object identifier (Object ID), for example .184.108.40.206.4.1.26220.127.116.11; defined Object ID's can be validated by input in OPC configurator
- the possibility to manage max. 15 devices with running SNMP agent
- implementation of MIB Browser, which scans SNMP manageable device for its SNMP variables that correspond to MIB objects (in the basic version, browsed items can not be added to OPC address space)
- IP Scanner, which is used for scanning computer network communities in defined IP area
- Import from csv files.
Installation package contains:
- SNMP OPC Server configurator
- runtime application (SNMP OPC Server process)
- OPC XML-DA wrapper
- source code examples for OPC test clients (written in VB6 and VB.NET) for the communication with SNMP OPC server, using OPC DA3 interface or Web Services
SAEAUT SNMP OPC Server Basic (version 3.02.0.0) has a file size of 12.67 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 233 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.